What is laser lipolysis?
Laser lipolysis (or laser lipo) is a non invasive non surgical lipo procedure. Laser lipo uses heat from fiber optic lasers at different wavelengths to melt fat cells.
What does laser lipolysis do?
Low level Intense Pulsed Light is used to heat the fat layer of the skin which breaks down the fat molecules. Laser lipolysis increases collagen growth, and causes existing collagen to contract, thus tightening the skin.
What areas can be treated with laser lipo?
✓ Outer Thighs
✓ Inner Thighs
✓ Inner Thighs
✓ Inner arms
✓ Flanks (love handles)
What are the benefits of laser lipolysis?
- Clinically proven results.
- Non surgical unlike traditional liposuction.
- Non invasive and fat removal solution for targeting reduction of stubborn fat pockets and reshaping your body.
- No anaesthesia, no needles, no tubes inserted under the skin, no hospitalisation or scarring.
- You can resume to your normal activities with no down time required.
- You can re-commence sport and physical exercise within the same day.
- Safe and relatively pain free.
How many laser lipolysis sessions will I need?
To maximise results, it's recommended you have minimum 3-6 sessions of laser lipolysis.
How much does laser lipolysis cost?
The cost of single laser lipo sessions and packages can be found here.
Does laser lipolysis work?
Yes! laser liposuction can successfully melt fat cells. However, it's important to maintain a healthy lifestyle to optimise results.
Are there any side effects with laser lipolysis?
No. The procedure is painless. There may be slight redness and bruising in the treated area. Please note this should calm down within 24 hours.No content on this site, regardless of date, should ever be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinician. Results may vary. Health Aura Medi Spa cannot guarantee specific results.