Nutritional Therapist with Ketogenic and Sports Nutrition Specialisation
Nutritional therapy can benefit;
- Weight problems (weight loss, sugar cravings, blood sugar imbalances, diabetes, pre-diabetes, mercury poisoning, cardiovascular and metabolic related issues)
- Digestive problems (constipation, diarrhoea, bloating, IBS, reflux, food allergies, candida overgrowth, parasites, food intolerances, leaky gut syndrome)
- Gut and hormonal health
- Rejuvenation and detoxing
- Cardio-vascular health (high cholesterol, high blood pressure, metabolic syndrome, obesity)
- Skin conditions (acne, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, urticaria)
- Hormonal imbalances/health (pre-conception, PMS, PCOS, endometriosis, menopause symptoms, recurring thrush/candida, cystitis, fatigue, anemia, pregnancy, testosterone, adrenal)
- Mental health (low mood, anxiety, fatigue, poor concentration, depression, migraines, headaches)
- Autoimmune conditions (such as chronic fatigue syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, celiac, lupus erythematosus, Graves' disease, Type 1 diabetes which often do not respond to conventional medicine).
Non-Surgical Fat Loss Treatments
Here in the heart of London, we’ve joined the revolution and we are changing lives everyday by helping women and men say no to the knife, and giving you the safest and fastest way to achieve your ultimate body goals. We work to sculpt your curves, eradicate that annoying stubborn fat area or simply just giving your booty the lift it deserves. Using the latest non-surgical and non-invasive techniques, our fully qualified and insured medical team work hard in creating your dream body without the risk and cost of surgery. Furthermore, we also offer Post Surgery Radio Frequency and Skin Tightening Lymph Drainage which reduces unwanted and unneeded post surgical swelling. Health Aura strives in educating as well as supporting all clients treatments which are enhanced by correct combination of nutrition and fitness..
Online Personal Training can benefit;
- Our online personal training will guide you through your fitness routine and will help make sure you are spending time on the proper types of exercises.
- Ensures you get the most out of your treatments because without the healthy diet and exercise regime, you will put the weight back on.
- Establishes a lifetime exercise habit which will help you in overcoming plateaus.
- Teaching you the correct form and guiding you on how to perform exercises correctly and safely especially If you’re new to the gym, or new to lifting weights, learning how to perform exercises can be particularly beneficial.
- Flexible and cost efficient.
To find out how we are able to help #DiscoverANewYou please fill out the form below;